Anyone is welcome to use these protocols for their projects! If you use the protocols on this site for projects outside of ENIGMA, please include a reference to the ENIGMA main page (http://enigma.usc.edu/) so that your readers and reviewers know about it as well. Please also reference the ENIGMA publication if you are using the ENIGMA1 protocols (Stein et al., 2012, Nature Genetics).
ENIGMA3 – GWAS Meta Analysis of Cortical Thickness and Surface Area
- Step 1: Extract Cortical Measures from FreeSurfer
- Step 2: Steps for Quality Checking of Outputs
- Step 3: Get population summary statistics of the cortical traits and related histograms
- WHAT IS GOOD? WHAT IS BAD?? Cortical_QA_March2015: Cortical QC – things to look out for! (download PPTX here)
ENIGMA Subcortical Segmentation Protocols for Disease Working Groups
- Subcortical volume extraction and visual inspection for disease working groups